View Single Post
Old 09.13.2012, 01:18 AM   #186
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Just wondering what is on the horizon for all things Sunburned?

Also, can I expect a merchandise table at the Text Of Light show I'm attending in a few weeks?
Judging by my very limited experience in regards to Text Of Light (I've only seen them once), there is a strong possibility of a merch table but you can't really expect it to have t-shirts, for instance. However, due to the abundance and richness of the band members' work, there might be a lot to choose from in the aural department. Some records they had when they performed in Mexico City last year: Text Of Light's "Rotterdam I" and "Un Pranzo Favoloso", Lee Ranaldo, Jim O'Rourke & Christoph Heemann's "Bloomington, Indiana...Autumn"; Lee's "Broken Circle/Spiral Hill" "Amarillo Ramp", and "Scriptures From The Golden Eternity", Lee Ranaldo & Leah Singer's "Drift Hasselt", Alan Licht's "Plays Well", Ulrich Krieger's "Fathom" and "Up And Down 23"... And I think there were some of Lee's poetry books and the Sensational Fix zines, too.