View Single Post
Old 09.23.2012, 03:33 PM   #1821
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I listened to it on the radio and just watched the highlights on TV. More an interesting match than a good one. A lot is being made of how similar Chelsea's midfield players are. Mata, Oscar and Hazard are all v. good but it's hard to see how they offer anything different from one another when they play together, and unless Torres goes on an (unlikely) goal spree, Chelsea are gonna carry on struggling to convert the chances they have. Plus some pretty cringeworthy diving from Ivanovich and Oscar.

i saw oscar vs. juventus and he was fantfuckingtastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Haha thank you.

LET THE UNITED-LIVERPOOL DERBY BEGIN!

De Gea, Vidic or Scholes not starting is a surprise for me.

de gea didn't start last i saw them.

i'll ahve to watch this in replay! itw as on at 6am my time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Although very different in style, they seem about equal talent-wise but Messi doesn't descend into meaningless showboating anywhere near as much. He's also far less selfish than CR and doesn't disappear in games anything like as much. Messi contributes even when he isn't scoring while Ronaldo may as well go home if he isn't getting goals. Saying that, CR's reputation was established long before he went to RM whereas we still have no idea how well Messi would do away from Barca. So I'd score it: Skill = equal (arguable and no way is Ronaldo more talented than Messi); All round contribution = Messi; Attitude = Messi; proven versatility = Ronaldo.

okay here's a funny story for you: this weekend barcelona played granada and they had a very hard time scoring so at some point messi started yelling at villa. this was so out of character that it made the news:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3277/...e=breakingnews

"braking news." hilarious.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|