Thread: Thurstons Book
View Single Post
Old 10.11.2012, 12:31 AM   #10
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
I remember reading a review about "In Silver Rain With A Paper Key" perhaps at Rolling Stone magazine, which I took at the time as proof that a release would be imminent, and so I was sort of bummed to see they finally scratched off the idea of actually putting it out (Kind of strange that there were apparently some copies auctioned at E-gay or something for crazy prices at some point, though it was never clear if those were acts of scamming or what the hell). Given Thurston's involvement and huge interest both in music, poetry, and the aesthetic and everything related to small presses, I suppose it wouldn't be unreasonable to think the content initially planned to be included in that artifact, might find its way to our ears and minds through other different means like his recent solo records and those forthcoming as well as books and zines which were published recently and those which will follow. Incidentally, I've been reading "February 03" again during the last few days, which I had left to collect dust for a number of years...
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|