View Single Post
Old 10.14.2012, 02:10 PM   #32
Dr Chocolate
children of satan

Dr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's assesDr Chocolate kicks all y'all's asses
Out Of Tune Rock

being Sister was the very first cassette i ever heard of SY, i was totally blown away with sitting down trying to figure out how to play along on the guitar, and it just seemed impossible. there was no way in hell this stuff was in tune, so that's what i ended up calling it. it was at that time, not really underground anymore, as i think Goo was already out at the time. but to me it still remained an alternative to the alternative. no one plays more fucked up and out of tune then Sonic Youth. at least, not that i heard of. as for college rock? nope, because thats the last thing i would think of them as. most college kids wont listen to it, just because it's far to advanced for them, unless they are studying to become a mathmatics professor or something.

they will still remain OUT OF TUNE to me
Dr Chocolate is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|