View Single Post
Old 04.25.2013, 11:13 AM   #2934
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you're right about who would be leaving, they are old except for gomez who has inexplicably shriveled and robben who i wouldn't ditch but maybe is too much of a ball hog.

i *really* hope they get hummels-- he's a product of the bayern academy after all. yes he fucked up yesterday but we are all human and he's fantastic overall. i mean, if dortmund is going to be weakened then at least let it be from within the bundesliga and use that cash to cannibalize other teams.

i fear guardiola. 4231 is the new law of the land.

i'd keep things the same way but alternate kroos and gotze. hummels, if in, could sit in for boateng or sub for martinez (hummels has a lot of midfielder in him. hummels = the new pirlo). boateng could also (in theory) cover for lahm instead of rafinha. lewandowski/mandzukic by turns with gomez (if he'd tolerate it) as "the new pizarro" (lol). but i don't know that he would.

ps- sell badstuber. i've never liked him. he gets carded a lot.

bayern is the new miami heat of soccer/football

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|