View Single Post
Old 05.05.2013, 10:45 AM   #2989
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i've seen schieber fuck up before and i thought maybe it was under pressure but yesterday was the horror. he used to be better!

speaking of core team, there's been some talk of dzeko going to dortmund, though some italians want him too.

and speaking of dzeko-- watched swansea/man city. what a crap game. so many good players and zero goals!

i get what you say about mancini-- with such a constellation of stars and NOTHING!

Dzeko's a decent player but I'd have thought Dortmund would be setting their sights higher, especially given the sales of Gotze and (probably) Lewandowski. I know lots of people think Chicarito at Man U is just a goal hanger but I'd take him over Dzeko (and plenty of other even more expensive and high profile strikers) in a heartbeat. He's probably gonna cost no more than Dzeko and is about as guaranteed a goalscorer as you're likely to find below the price-range of the usual megastars. His attitude is phenomenal, too, plus he's a few years younger than Dzeko. There's a rumour Man U are willing to offer him to Atletico as part payment for Falcao but we know Fergie's a big Lewandowski fan so maybe a deal could be done with Dortmund instead. I also think Man U will lose out to a richer team in their bid for Falcao. Either way, Chicarito deserves to be at a club where he starts more regularly.

That picture makes a lot of sense for me.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|