View Single Post
Old 10.26.2013, 02:22 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Cameron, and Spielberg masters? Yikes, I can only imagine what your top 20 looks like. I mean no offense though...

I enjoyed Blade Runner, but it's nothing compared to the book.

You're right about James Cameron, but I am too damned attached to the first two Terminator movies, it biases my interpretation of his work. As to Spielberg, Jaws, E.T., Poltergeist, Jurassic Park, Schindler's List, Amistad, Saving Private Ryan, as well as the producer of dozens of other fantastic movies? Mainstream, yes, DUH. Not a master of film making? Are you kidding me? Is that even debatable?

I probably for personal reasons should replace Cameron with Christopher Nolan, because I like most of his work, including the Batman movies, Inception, and especially Memento. As to folks like Kubrick, Scorsese, or Coppala, I thought those go with out saying. Sorry if my list is too mainstream, I don't really watch a lot of movies or films, mostly PBS kind of shit instead. Your more than welcome to give me a more indie list and recommendations rather than joining the troll party

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|