View Single Post
Old 04.03.2014, 01:00 PM   #30
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I feel you. However, you're not being scientific about it. Agnosticism is much more realistic an approach than atheism. Atheism is as religiously a matter of blind faith as religion, both are not able to be proven by any kind of substantive evidence, rather are experiential philosophies.. I believe in God not as a matter of principle, but out of my own personal experience. I respect those like yourself who don't share that experience, but dead_battery, if you're caustic to those who you disagree with then you're no better or different than the self-righteous hypocrites you're condemning.

In other words, its like my Grandmomz taught me rest her soul, "I'd complain but I don't think it'd do me any good." Be nice about it, which more or less you have been lately, and I sincerely respect and appreciate that by the way

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|