View Single Post
Old 04.03.2014, 04:34 PM   #57
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I think you totally missed the point caught up in your own beef with my theology. This has NOTHING to do with theology or religion. Rob argued that "science" was invented in the 1300s, meanwhile the Pyramids are clearly evidence of advanced sciences in Egypt 4500 years ago. God didn't build the pyramids. Aliens didn't build the pyramids. Humans built the pyramids, using technologies which we still don't fully understand today..

backtracking/sidestepping aside, i just literally provided you with a link explaining exactly how humans built the pyramids and how we do fully understand it today because it's in the link i just linked you to. you know, the link that proves that we do know the things you said we don't know and you're totally wrong and it's all there in black and white. in the link. which you asked for and said i couldn't provide. the link. which is right there. in the link. click it.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|