View Single Post
Old 05.02.2014, 01:19 PM   #28
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt
Brilliant. I’m starting to question more than your logic at this point.

As you’ve said, food and ingredients are already heavily regulated in most developed countries. How do you suggest governments should go about establishing relationships between substances and disease? Counting rhymes?

It takes SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH which is what we’re celebrating ITT.

Again, where is the lack of scientific research? I'm not buying it. I could care less what you think of my logic, facts are facts. Can you demonstrate that there is a lacking of investment in research and drug development? We already know the link between substances and disease in this regard, what more is there to need to study or prove?

You mentioned the government needed to do something about it. Stop appealing to emotion or even worse, relying on ad hominem fallacies. Talk about the substance of the issue here. Are you saying the government needs to invest in more research? You have to prove that the current research is inadequate which thus far you haven't. Are you saying the government needs to increase social and awareness campaigns, perhaps get more involved with doctors and hospitals, get out in the communities especially impoverished areas or places identified by the CDC as being epidemic regions for diabetes? Oh, right, ALL of that is in play, and of course all of it could and ESPECIALLY SHOULD be done more. HOWEVER, and its going full circle again, I suggested before and I will say it again, would not the government be better suited to through regulations BAN the worst offenders of "foods" that largely if not 100% contribute to this disease??

At the least, research, awareness, subsidized medical treatment should all be done in tandem with increasing regulation of the very dangerous foods which cause or contribute to this disease. Shit, we banned "street" drugs and put hundreds of thousands of people in jail for selling them, but we let "grocery" stores continue to "feed" us into oblivion

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|