View Single Post
Old 12.09.2014, 02:34 PM   #13
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
i don't like labour but i don't like the tories a lot more. maybe the democratic process is part of that problem but right now the priority is to stop osbourne and the tories and the only realistic way of doing that is through voting. a labour government won't solve all the problems and will likely cause a few new ones of their own but they will be an improvement and that's all i can expect right now. sitting on the side, waiting for some perfect alternative to arrive is a luxury the country just can't afford at the moment. i've no problem with people looking for long term alternatives but right now it's about stopping osbourne's austerity drive and that means voting labour.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|