View Single Post
Old 02.19.2015, 09:16 AM   #138
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
swa sent me a pm titled "thank you" telling me i "won" and making uncomfortable overtures towards my attention.

absolutely nothing in it indicated he got any of the points in my original post whatsoever.

publicly he wants everyone to see him insulting me because he really is that far gone - doesnt see any contradiction there.

swa im sorry but i dont want to be your friend. your odd PM and its weird non apology doesnt work.

you aren't irritating me and i don't hate you. that's the problem here - you have no clue what anything i posted actually meant because you think that i said it because i hate you. no dude - you aren't hateable, not even when you were wishing death on and mocking my friends on this board. i might hate other people for that but not you. the problem is yours - and trying to get a rise out of people in order to get attention is a symptom of it.

you're definitely not irritating me dude, and i am not on the level where i would try and take pride in that.

gonna ask you to not pm me again because you are a real creep and i feel dirty even talking to you. dont know if there is a cure for your swautism or not - if there is it would take a level of wizardry i can hardly fathom. the ignore function is the only workable weapon against an NPD level troll but something tells me im just gonna have to peek at the perpetual car crash that is your posting history. but congrats on that pm because the attempt at intimacy gave me fucking goosebumps and made my stomach queasy and was much worse than that video of the jordanian pilot in a cage. i feel unclean still typing.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|