View Single Post
Old 04.04.2015, 02:00 PM   #23
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
To each their own, yes. But my reality is that its really weird when people invest so much into the person that it becomes impossible to seperate the artist from the art. Art can express anything, everything, and nothing. The artist can express something thats not personal to them or their personal experience in any way. And what woofwoof said, dude didn't commit genocide. We still don't really know his side of the story. ..and even if so, it doesn't matter. It was a very human mistake. A very normal thing to do. I loved sonic youth as an active unit and I love them now. They aren't my parents. What they do off stage or out of the studio....ultimately, means and should mean little to me. I do, personally, find it extremely creepy and weird when "fans" feel otherwise...like they are owed something. Are you a fan of the art? The artist? Cool. The person more than the art? Ehhhh, so odd
I think you use made up perceptions on how people treat each because of their own taste in reality as an excuse to talk about yourself. Enough already? Take a selfie dressed as Patti Dylan or some bullshit.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|