View Single Post
Old 04.07.2016, 02:14 AM   #26
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I'm ok with them not reuniting, because I saw them a shit ton of times and had the pleasure of meeting just about everyone involved between '97 and '09, so as much as it sucks that my SY concert-going days may be over, I don't feel as though I missed much. I've seen them in tiny venues and at festivals in stadiums, seen them with all kinds of supporting acts. Done the whole SY thing, stoned in a million different ways and also absolutely sober (I prefer them when I'm sober ), so I can't really complain.

However, I know that there are folks out there who never got to see them live. I know there will be newer and newer generations of fans, and if they're anything like me, seeing the band live will feel like an absolute necessity. So for those folks, I do hope there's a few reunion shows at some point. The band's getting older and older, and if they're gonna do it they should do it sooner rather than later.

But all I really want is access to any unreleased material, reissues, archive recordings, more official live albums, and so on. They could remain broken up and pop out a comp or remaster once every other year and I'd be fine with that.

nicely said.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|