View Single Post
Old 05.07.2016, 05:17 PM   #69
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I had a friend who kicked heroin and said that was easier that cigarettes. Don't know how true that is - or if it's across the board - but damn.

I smoked from like 18-28. Then quit. Until I was 30 and started again. Now I'm 35.

The weird thing is, when I'm at work, I go all day w/o one. I get up at 6am, and don't have one til I get home after 6pm. But on the weekends, I have my first around noon or 1pm. And when I quit, I craved them all the time. Ugh.

see, your 35. im 36. we only got about 20 more years or less of good health maybe. when you turn 40, which isn't long from now and considered middle age, 20 years before that you were 20. you remember being 20 right? im sure you remember 30.

fucking freaky ain't it?

anyway, this not smoking at work thing is crazy. are ya'll scared to offend co-workers. I wouldn't give a shit. fuck em. they don't like it?......... eat a dick. eat a mutherfucking dick. cuz that's how I roll. bitch!

kids don't know nothing about that these days. eating dicks and all.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|