View Single Post
Old 11.07.2016, 03:03 PM   #19841
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Ok you got me I'll watch that Hush episode. Promise.

I actually liked the original Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I mean, it was obviously terrible. But I think that was kind of the point. When it came out I was all over that shit. Thought it was fun as hell.

Then again, I also watched Clueless at least once a year for a good decade.

the problem with the earlier movie was that it was taken over by shitbirds (i think donald sutherland pulled a kirk douglas-- if you know the story of spartacus). whatever the case, whedon's original script was turned to shit. plus that girl couldn't act much, unlike sarah michelle gellar who was great. plus plus plus. trust me. the tv show kicks the movie in the ass up and down the street for a whole weekend

so anyway yes, season 1 of buffy picks up right after the movie story where she's been expelled for "burning down the gym" lololol.

anyway you can also save "hush" for its rightful place in the story and start season 1, episode 1, and build up to it, 3 seasons later, when you'll know who is who and what is what and will get the full greatness of it.

dude, get ready for a great ride.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|