View Single Post
Old 11.16.2016, 09:42 AM   #1792
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Fundamental attribution bias FTW
i didn't know about this concept and had to look it up. was this the first time i hear about it or what? either way, new to me as a formal concept though we all have experience with it. thanks for naming it.

===

ilducio, what happened to love trumps hate? come on buddy, let's not get bitter when we need good energy the most.

here this journo says what is obama smiling about but i think obama is right and not in denial-- he's leaving the country in pretty good shape.

“Unemployment rate is as low as it has been in eight, nine years, incomes and wages have both gone up over the last year faster than they have in a decade or two. . . . The financial systems are stable. The stock market is hovering around its all-time high and 401(k)s have been restored. The housing market has recovered. . . . We are seeing significant progress in Iraq . . . Our alliances are in strong shape. . . . And gas is two bucks a gallon.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...c35_story.html

obama has more rastaman vibrations than that journo (journos drink a lot, as severian can likelly witness/attest), and should keep his high mind intact. no drama obama!

as for the republican monopoly we face today, remember that a climax is also the beginning of decline. the moment gas prices begin to rise (e.g. saudi arabia gets pissed at trump and cuts production) republicans are gonna shit bloodclots ha ha ha.

which reminds me i need to fix this old little VW we have unused. lololol. good mileage.

WELL. FRIENDS. DESPAIR NOT.

let's learn from the people who voted trump this way around. a lot of them were obama voters in the past! let's figure out how to persuade them for THE GLORIOUS MIDTERMS OF 2018.

(and WARREN 2020)

but first instead of seeking salvation in the future let's deal with today today.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|