View Single Post
Old 11.16.2016, 10:56 AM   #1795
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
It didn't take Shrub very long to change the USA and I don't think it will take Trump long, either. I think we are a minority party in a lot of ways and marginalized for power due to gerrymandering, money, lack of fairness doctrine, etc. Hang on to your hats, it's going to blow ugly.
but that's precisely what i'm trying to do here, right? hanging on to my hat.

i'm just trying to NOT experience the ugly before it actually happens. know what i mean? preparation yes. being trapped in the scenarios of the mind no.

like-- dying a thousand deaths. i don't wanna. i just wanna die once. i do prepare every day for my death with the expectation that it will prepare me to die well. but only once.

meantime, we live. let's do something with it and not grow embittered.

the marginalization from power is due to a lot of things. but where it's due to incompetence and wrongheadedness and ideological insularity we can do something about it. really can't blame everything on everyone else.

an internal locus of control is good for sanity and coping with stress. let's exercise it now that we need it the most.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|