View Single Post
Old 12.04.2016, 04:12 PM   #1914
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
The strawman bullshit was your response to my post which countered an argument I never made. And the false equivalency was your stating that the left is just as bad as the right with name calling and the like. That's crap, just like people saying "Clinton is as bad as Trump." As for specific proposals, HRC made them. One of her ads talked about infrastructure investment and how to pay for it. Disagree if you want, but she made it. Also, during the debates, she referred people to her website for detailed policy positons. But a lot of Americans seem to have problems with actually considering policy positions. She has long talked about retraining workers for modern jobs. But that's too boring for most people, including you, apparently. Your "vision" amounts to wanting better sloganeering than Drumpf's--not an intelligent way forward. A lot of progressives stayed home, allowing Drumpf to win by the skin of his teeth in a state like Michigan. Clinton took a lot of blue state support for granted, and she paid the price. It's not about lack of "vision", it's about lack of sound strategy to reach voters.

In any event, your posts amount to nothing more than your usual trolling. I have a life outside this forum, so I'm not going to respond to any more of your baiting bullshit. I will, however, see about getting a moderator to close the thread.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|