View Single Post
Old 12.04.2016, 05:11 PM   #1920
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Since we are living in the post-truth world, I choose to believe this never happened.

i understand. notice the last 2 paragraphs of the article though:

Tucker also said she is "amazed" that her interview was so widely criticised: "I'm stunned that so many people who call themselves liberal yet are completely intolerant. I thought liberals loved everyone: the poor, the immigrant, the gays, the handicapped, the minorities, dogs, cats, all eye colours, all hair colours! Peace, love, bull!"

She continues: "You disagree and you're immediately called a fool, a Nazi, a racist. That's pretty f'd up! I would never judge someone based on their political views. Their honesty, integrity, kindness to others, generosity? Yes. Politics? No!"

anyway, as a newly-minted nazi fool racist troll i'll continue my usual baiting here while we await for the moderator with the magical internet key for closing useless threads closes the useless thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
From Demand Progress: "Tell the Michigan Attorney General: Go Fuck Yourself!" OK, no, it's actually Tell the Michigan Attorney General: Don't Block the Recount!

i don't know that these internet petitions are worth a fuck, but in addition to the money we gave, don't the democrats have lawyers there? "interference" and what not.

ah, see, this is why we need to worry about "the small elections" instead of president-president-president-president-president obsession. the fucking michigan AG!--and governor rick flint of course lol. can i call him that?

eta: also katherine harris florida 2000

eta: also, gerrymandering: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...d_content_1_na
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|