View Single Post
Old 02.24.2017, 05:22 PM   #8034
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Puerto Ricans use the word "coger" which means "to get", like "escoger" means "to choose" but most Latinos use that term to mean fucking. like literal FUCKING. "voy a coger a my vieja." means "I am going to fuck my old lady."

I hate having to watch my word usage around fuckers because of THEIR godamn stupid slangs.

In Puerto Rico the word caca (poop) is like a baby word a non-offensive way to describe "mierda"/"shit" Howvee, in Mexico, the word "caca" or "cagar"/"to shit" is used only by the lowest most uneducated people, crass people, gross people,( as I am reminded by high faluting mexicans) and i could not care less but Texas used to be Mexico and there are so many Mexicans!!!

language is an endless source of amusement

the more languages you speak the more you laugh for sure
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|