View Single Post
Old 03.19.2017, 01:31 PM   #2538
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Google ads are being evaluated for placement on right wing/etc sites

http://www.thedrum.com/news/2017/03/...sess-the-risks

Ho. Lee. Crap. That's a terribly written article. Perhaps I should buck up and apply for some content editing positions, because it would take me about 10 minutes to double the readability and overall quality of that thing.

Not boasting here. I actually suck at almost everything. But that is something I could absolutely do.

Anyway, thanks for sharing, ilduclo. Article might not be great, but the information is interesting and I was not aware of this at all. If I worked for the Guardian (awesome), I'd be pretty goddamn irked.

This is surprising, and it feels particularly relevant after the revelations about Amazon and Britebart, etc. that we discussed in the movie thread.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|