Thread: RIP Adam West
View Single Post
Old 06.27.2017, 06:20 PM   #54
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Now what I would REALLY love is an application that takes a recording and converts it to text. I have a friend who is a courtroom recorder, and she says there is software that does this, but it's expensive as fuck.

I like my little iPhone keyboard too. I love the click sounds. It's a pleasure to use really, and the whole experience has some a long way since the early touchscreen keyboards.

I can't really use an iPad for the life of me though. I mean, I can, it's just slow going. They have yet to find the optimal size tablets and its accompanying keyboard. iPad mini is a bit better. iPad Pro is ok, but the former is a little small for some things and the latter is a little big for a lot of other things.

LOL @ "dick tater" by the way.
Hahahah.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|