View Single Post
Old 08.11.2017, 10:45 AM   #1511
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah, I guess you're right. Looking back, I remember that I actually liked Eccleston at the time. I mean, I never liked the v-necks or leather jackets, but I liked him well enough ("Bananas are good!") while I was watching it. It wasn't until I saw Tennant that I thought, "Fuck that other guy."

And there was some nice mythology-building with Jack and his evolving story, and what would follow on Torchwood. Honestly I think the worst part was Rose. She's just the worst companion of the modern era. Sorry. She continued to be a drag into #10 territory for me honestly.
she's a bit neanderthal looking but in a hot way. i don't mind looking at her.

now i dont know what's with the mancrushes on tennant, he's alright but i dont think because he's a better actor, but rather because he's got a much better part written.

for one thing, he fights more, a lot more, and doesn't spare the meanies so much. and for another thing, he's now some sort of captain kirk space lothario, by the look of the last few episodes i've seen (a jelous rose and sarah jane and madame pompadour plus jack from the previous, looks like he's trying to breed back the time lords ha ha-- but i digress)

anyway i dont see the tennant magic, not yet anyway, i do see better writing though-- a whole lot better. it's on the writers though.

and yes please no advance prophecies to look out for nothing, ha ha.

speaking of looking out for shit, i really fucking detest the preview of the upcoming episodes they have at the end. way to ruin everything. i see a lot of british shows doing that lately. I DON'T WANNA KNOW. otherwise it's "thanks, fucker, now i don't have to watch since you gave it all away." so i cover my ears and close my eyes and go "laaa laa laa laaa" till the end credits come up cuz i really like the stupid music. yeah. ha ha. i like the music
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|