View Single Post
Old 08.30.2017, 09:55 AM   #2947
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
No Tim Kaine. I think his history with the DNC makes him vulnerable.

Have you guys been taking to Dems about this stuff (assuming you have friends who are Dems or progressives as haven't fully gone off the rails in one way or another)? I have, ahhh... not many, but a few, Dem friends who have maintained some semblance of reason, and they're all quite irate about the DNC.

What I'm hearing is a desire for someone new, and a wish to get a fuckton of distance between the party of 2018-20 and that of 2916-17.

Have you experienced anything like this? I'm really interested, not being snarky.

My gut tells me that someone new needs to run. The vehemence of the hatred for the Democratic Party, even among many democrats, is fucking astounding to me, but it's there. And Republicans use "liberal" like it's the freaking N-word these days.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|