View Single Post
Old 09.05.2017, 06:46 PM   #2975
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
^ I think the humor is entirely necessary. At least it is for me and those I hang around with...

I'm trying to wrap my head around the "antifa" thing (if anyone knows what, precisely, this word refers to, let me know, because it's being used as a catch-all for "protestor" ... not even "violent protestor," but just anyone in the streets yelling, and it's not actually an organized group with bylaws and membership requirements and a mission statement, so I think we're being spun like crazy on both sides of the issue), and the militarized police force pushes, and DACA, and I can no longer bring myself to laugh. Is he stupid and ridiculous and worthy of ridicule? Yes. But I just feel desperate, impotent anger when I see his fat stupid face (WHOSE FACE LOOKS LIKE THAT?! IT'S LIKE GOD WANTED US TO HATE HIM! WHO LOVED THIS GUY?!) ... I don't feel the desire to laugh.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|