View Single Post
Old 09.09.2017, 02:33 PM   #1712
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Dammit, you've mentioned Quartermass before. I've wanted to get into it, but simply haven't because I guess I'm too hung up on other shit.

Also, I feel like I'm not out of the loop with Doctor Who, because you guys are talking about shit I've never seen. So I'm sad.
one disc at a time from netflix will give you the chance to see them. i've been queueing up the discs in chronological order, and can send you the names.

it takes a bit of work to match the list of the serials with the available dvds from netflix, because there are serials missing (that were destroyed) and discs missing (that netflix doesn't have).

usualy 1 disc will contain a serial (or two). i've seen up to 7 episodes in one disc-- they're only 20-some minutes each so the whole story fits. so you can get one disc, watch a whole serial, return it, get the next for the following weekend, etc. takes some patience i guess ha ha ha, this archaeology business.

fyi i don't think demonyo has seen all the hartnells, as they're from before his time. this is just me being a maniac.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|