View Single Post
Old 04.23.2018, 09:41 AM   #3744
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i 100% disagree with bytor, but i respect him— he’s a good person

we just have completely different backgrounds, religions, ideologies, but i don’t think he’s evil nor a lunatic.

if we were both in congress, i’d have drinks with him at parties, go to his house to eat some cajun food— and then oppose his agenda at work.

these days congress doesn’t drink together so everybody is fucking polarized.

anyway there is this map of the u.s.a. that shows the different “nations” that compose us. yep. it’s a big country with a lot of people and not everybody is going to be the same. i’m gonna post it here in a minute.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-1...-states-2015-7

per that map i’ve gone spanish caribbean -> tidewater -> dc/midlands border -> el norte -> far west (where i am now).

meanwhile i’m reading bytor as a deep south+new france blend.

because i moved to the far west i have changed in how i see the guns i used to abhor when i lived in dc (midlands/tidewater border with deep international blend)... (i think that’s why ilducio has removed me from his screen, lol, but we’ll never know.)

having grown up as a nomad, i can see the different cultures and i try to understand their particularities. some things we have in common, some are irreconcileable differences, but let’s not have hissy fits about them.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|