View Single Post
Old 04.27.2018, 05:18 PM   #3764
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
The whole immigration topic has taken a very ugly turn with this ignorant asshole occupying the Whitehouse. It will take decades to undo the damage caused.

Immigration policy has changed over time, the current was effected in 1965. I really don't know why some people are so eager to allow the rest of the world here. NPR/WNYC this morning seemed to suggest there is something wrong with wanting to be with your own 'people'. The snowflake attitude seems to be the world has some kind of right to come here. Migration is over. The world is blockchained.

You can't blame Trump for the DACA situation. He didn't kick the can down the road like Congress has been doing since it became apparent a porous border was a National Security Threat.

Immigration law is supposed to be legislated by Congress and executed by the President. Obama was working around a useless Congress with executive order. Since I objected to the use of EOs by President Bush Jr.; to be consistent I also objected to the use of EO's by President Obama and he seemed to get loose with them. And doing it that way provided for this exact situation.

2016 was the first election where public opinion was mostly shaped by algorithms pushing memes. It will only be getting worse because people seem to be depending MORE on their pods instead of removing the technocancers from their lives.

BATH IN THE WAVES OF 5G!
ENJOY IT, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|