View Single Post
Old 05.05.2018, 07:10 AM   #3778
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
That's like saying killing your wife isn't illegal because the legal terms are murder or manslaughter, not killing. "Collusion" is simply the layman's term most people are using for conspiracy, of which there are of course multiple kinds and degrees. To know exactly which, stay tuned to the investigation unless President Turdbrain Saturday-Night-Massacres the fuck out of it.

Seriously?

Two years and millions of dollars later....NOTHING has been proven or charges filed because of phraseology?

Ok......how about the term: criminality? Can we agree on this term??

This isn’t the same as Attorney General Loretta Lynch directing the FBI's investigation to say “matter," rather than “investigation.”

I believe this is only my 5th post in this entire thread. I’m not trying to debate or convince anyone to see things my way. I find it laughable that someone (maybe many) put me on their ignore list simply because I have a different point of view.

I believe Trump will have easily won his second term and collusion/conspiracy/criminality or anything else will NOT have been proven. I’ve got my popcorn and I’m watching the investigation......and waiting for NOTHING to happen!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|