View Single Post
Old 06.13.2018, 07:53 PM   #4002
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Trump and those who enable him suck shit. But those people are NOT America.

they’re also america! slavery and the extermination of the indians and the tuskegee experiment and vietnam are also america!

just like the polio vaccine and the national parks and victory over fascism and the 8 hour workday (even though uruguay did it first )

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Yeah, enjoy. I hope you recharge your battery, but you know of course shit will be waiting for you when you return. You can pause, but can't escape.

I'm telling ya: keeping it local keeps me sane. Local and state politicians are easier to reach, easier to persuade, etc.
i applaud your strategy. all politics is local. and yes i will escape TEMPORARILY! and if we all die in the interim due to global thermonuclear war at least i’ll die happy lololol.

ok. don’t argue with me no’ mo’. if you need me for some emergency please send PM.

ps also got master chef on this thing so it will be non-stop “reality”

adios
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|