View Single Post
Old 07.01.2018, 07:03 AM   #9984
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i guess the only part i misunderstand is your use of the term “wanker”...

what exactly do you mean by it? that word has so senses some precision would be helpful. i gotta assume now you dont mean “ineffectual” since you just described them as highly effective...

ps i also don’t understand the “not for kids”. was he referring to ronaldos pants?

Haha lost in translation here. Nah, I just mean it in an endearing term about them. Like when an Aussie calls someone a cunt. It ain't said with malice.

As for not for the kids. He meant in the sense this wasn't a game like the France/Argentina or Spain/Portugal. Meaning goals, goals, goals. I should expand and that he said "it's not one for the kids. It's one for the managers, the coaches" and he was right. On here I'd like the think our understanding of football is deep enough to enjoy a game like that at a deeper level. In someways watching a wel drilled team shut down another one is just as good as a free flowing all-out attacking game.

Kids (and far more adults than I care to realise) would just be disappointed that Ronaldo didn't score and that's it.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|