View Single Post
Old 07.04.2018, 07:00 AM   #10137
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
e-Globo (translate)' Maguire in a surreal performance who would shame the Monty Python guys '

Says more about their own rather narrow, cliched view of the English than anything else. Funny how they fail to mention that straight after that 'performance' he went to the referee and told him not to award a penalty. But ya know, anything to fit the narrative.

Anyway, I get the feeling any further comment I make about this will just be dismissed as English arrogance or bias. I'd like to think it isn't, that I'm actually a bit better than that, but apparently not. All I'll say is if Colombia had beaten us, I'd have supported Sweden against them, then if it came to it, Croatia and Brazil or any team left. Christ, I'd have even supported Germany against this Colombia side. Interpret that how you will.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|