View Single Post
Old 07.08.2018, 06:55 PM   #4172
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I was just saying, this sounds like what we were saying after Trump got elected. Not beefin, just making an observation.
We good?

Also, yeah about SFAD, but either way... dude shoulda voted. Not voting was not an answer.
no not beefing. just trying to point that the job is not an easy one. and everyone needs to do their part and even then it won’t be guaranteed

but you know, the battle of stalingrad took like 2.5 million deaths and it turned hitler back

this is clearly a metaphor

all im saying is it’s gonna take a shittttttttttttttton of individual efforts to add up to a victory, and even then who knows, because i’m not sure yet what’s the strategy

and im absolutely not saying “give up and die”. i’m just vaccinating against the inevitable frustrations ahead.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|