View Single Post
Old 07.08.2018, 07:23 PM   #10307
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Henderson v Modric will be key but England won't adjust anything. Yes, pressing Modric only releases Rakitic but so pressing Kane only releases Sterling and Alli (both of whom I'm sure will start).
yes!

never an easy solution and so many surprises and imponderables ha ha ha

one thing causes another causes another causes another, etc

like martinez said, he’s never lost a tactical battle “on paper”

anyway i need to pick a cheap english midfielder for the fantsquad i think

who’s got more chance? loftus cheek or dier?

AS FOR THE BRAZIL GOODBYE:

this is to show that tactical decisions count, yellow cards count, everything counts

sure the yellow card rule that happened to bench casemiro is a shit rule very reliant on subjectivity and not (i think) var-checked, but little things accumulate and add up to big ones

dumbfuck tite keeping jesus in does count. not using douglas costa until late counts. everything counts. and so “on paper” brazil was great and it had a good record beating everyone else in south america but pigheadedly insisting on what doesn’t work... also counts.

and props again to martinez because he changed and won. even with the help of luck and a stupid counterpart on the other side. everything everything everything.

oh and of course, neymar simulation counted. remember what i said about the “devaluing the game” etc etc and the market incorporating all information? well, shit, his bullshit came back to biting him HARD. that serbian ref was predisposed against him and thus brazil paid dearly for his shitshow.

what makes a team better is... everything.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|