View Single Post
Old 07.09.2018, 02:59 PM   #4182
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
It’s the NY Post. Grain of salt.

Absolutely, grain of salt everything......or as Dead-Air aka Ricardo Wang often says on his radio show, “always use discretion.”

Not long after Hillary lost her bid for President, many speculated CNN would give her a weekly talk show. It would keep her relevant and on voters minds until she announced she was running in 2020. Instead, she ended up in another country speaking to a room full of muslims, telling them how she lost because many American women aren’t allowed to think and vote for themselves......instead they are stuck doing their husbands bidding.

I believe this was the last we heard from Hillary regarding the election. Our buddy Skuj is often clamoring about the Dems and why no one is stepping up. Far as I can tell, they have no current front runner......possibly Bernie?

I sure hope it’s someone other than bitter Hillary!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|