View Single Post
Old 07.26.2018, 02:58 AM   #4324
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I'm seizing on this point because it's an important one.

1- People broke the law

2- Mueller's investigation discovered this

Whether or not these indictments had anything directly to do with collusion is irrelevant.

If one cares at all about law and order, one should applaud Mueller's success in catching law-breakers.

"Mueller is wasting his time if he's zeroing in on Trump, but I'm sure glad he's caught some baddies along the way" is a perfectly reasonable statement. But I never hear it.

All I hear is "Shut it down."

And yes, Hillary killed Seth Rich and hundreds of others while her husband fucked little boys, but that's another issue and doesn't mean everyone who now breaks the law gets a pass.

RE - Shut It Down

Like yourself, I too can applaud Muller for finding justic for some law breakers in this investigation. However, I posted the following on March 22. I still believe Muller (C) is so far outside the scope of his authority:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Russia might be smarter than anyone thought!!!

A) NO evidence of collusion between Russia and Trump campaign.

B) IF collusion did occur, IT’s NOT ILLEGAL

C) Special Counsels are appointed to persu KNOWN CRIMES and NOT to go seeking after “possible” crimes......technically, seeking crimes is a violation of Special Counsel laws.

Many (me included) believe because Muller hasn’t shown one bit of evidence to the American People regarding collusion, he is wasting time and millions of dollars trying to get anyone TRUMP related on anything. YES - a few have fallen on their swords for crimes in no way tied to Russia or the campaign, but that’s not what Muller was charged with finding.

Many (me included) believe Muller is now trying to get President Trump on Obstruction Of Justice charges......again, Muller has produced NOTHING!!!
Many of the Russian companies Muller indicated are now showing up in U.S. Courts demanding to see the evidence against them and Muller won’t show up in Court.

These Russian companies are calling Muller’s bluff and it appears he has a losing poker hand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2113
It is, but I don't know if it was posted because it is believed by the poster, or just as an example of historical gullibility.

Thanks TW2113 for realizing and showing there are at least two options to my post. I’m afraid skuj and many others are so blindsided they often don’t see or understand the difference......and because they are so short sided, they respond by attacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Wait....you make that argument while posting a link that explains why Putin hates Clinton so much.

Am I missing something?

Are you not making my argument?

Just simply pointing out some version of this happened before and none of you moaned, groaned and carried on so......because a Democrat won?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|