View Single Post
Old 07.27.2018, 02:06 AM   #4335
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
If you must wear a maga hat (death by cringe) then he has to kiss a photo of pelosi and send the dnc a donation equal to the price of an official maga hat.

I would rather buy and wear a Vomit Pelosi shirt, but anything along these lines would be agreeable to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
This Cohen thing is veeeeerrry interesting. Why did he tape Trump? I mean, that really is a douche thing to do to your client, but Trump surrounds himself with douches, so it's not so shocking really. But what caused Cohen to do this?

To be clear, these sources said Cohen does not have evidence, such as audio recordings, to corroborate his claim, but he is willing to attest to his account.

Looks to me like Muller’s investigation is dwindling down to NOTHING.

NOTHING = Muller will be announcing to the American People that President Donald Trump is no longer a target of his investigation!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|