View Single Post
Old 08.13.2018, 01:11 PM   #4476
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Of course I know, it was a wonderful ruling and has nothing to do with anything I said above. However, those who are in favor of aborting children while protecting spotted owls are excited.
has nothing to do with what you said above?

you said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Another way to say it, the very group of people who would vilify you for refusing service to gays, people of color or religion are the same individuals applauding Alex Jones being shot down......the fact they don’t understand the difference is the DIVISION of America!!!

which yes it’s related to the supreme court case.

the baker could not express messages that violated his deeply held beliefs, right?

now facebook has to give a platform to a hatemonger who directs mobs against people?

i dont get where you stand on the issues i guess. or what you mean by “collusion.”
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|