View Single Post
Old 08.14.2018, 04:22 PM   #4507
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Thought I had explained it......even gave the reason why I thought they shut him down!

that is not the definition of collusion. collusion refers to illegal activities. shutting down a troll who does not abide by terms of service is not illegal. even coordinating to do so would not be illegal.

so fyi wrong use of the term.

Quote:
This December will be six years since Sandy Hook occurred.

The Comet Pizzagate Conspiracy occurred two years ago.

I’m not a listener of the Alex Jones Show, but I’m willing to wager he hasn’t broached the topic of those incidents recently on his show.

he in fact had to go last year and publicly apologize for promoting pizzagate after a deranged idiot went i to a ping-pong place with a rifle

as for sandy hook, he’s i the middle of a lawsuit for defamation and directing mobs against his opponents

Quote:
It’s very clear FB, YouTube, iTunes and Spotify didn’t shut Alex Jones down back when he was actually pushing his conspiracy theories.

NO NO NO - they shut him down now, months before the election????

guess you have not been following the news on senate hearings re: russian interference, disinformation, etc

this has been an ongoing thing for a long time

it came to a head when russian influence was revealed. everybody has been taking misinformation seriously since then. this did not suddenly happen out of nowhere.

and you realize in this country it’s always “months” before one election or another, right?

Quote:
Collusion = the social media platforms came together and shut him down at the same time!!!

like i said, even if they collaborate/coordinate or follow the herd, that’s not collusion because IT’S NOT A CRIME

if you and i agree to buy a lawnmower together and you use it half week i use it half week thats cooperation not collusion

if you and i issue each other false receipts for lawnmower services to claim deductions and dodge taxes, that’s collusion

i hope that explains that word

Quote:
Many say Alex Jones is no different than Art Bell or Rush Limbaugh. All three taking on a persona that best promotes their radio shows.
many say he’s a professional shitbag who peddles known lies to an ignorant public
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|