View Single Post
Old 10.04.2018, 01:30 PM   #4686
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
The DEMS Are Growing Desperate.

Sadly, I see where groups of young women are laying down in the streets, blocking traffic in hopes of.....?? I hope they don’t get arrested because life can be difficult enough without having a record.

Way back when GW Bush appointed Kavanaugh a Federal Judge, no one said boo about it. No one crying about Kavanaugh throwing ice and their abortion rights. Kavanaugh underwent background checks then and nothing came up.

Why???

Because the DEMS didn’t fight it.

I wonder if Mrs Blasey was too busy flying around and living life to be hampered with being a victim? Maybe now she has a book deal??

How many of you would lose your jobs if your boss saw a picture of you smoking a joint 5-10-20 years ago......wonder how many reading this plan on getting high this weekend?
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|