View Single Post
Old 10.04.2018, 07:10 PM   #4694
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

YES - I would say patriotism is better than bitterness, but one should never allow it to cause harm to themselves or others!

the patriots who fought for independence harmed themselves and others

eggs, omelettes, something something.

but preferrably for a winning strategy and not foolishness

Quote:
Possibly you can help me remember when the Republicans had constituents confront Democratic Senators in elevators or had a staffer make phone numbers and addresses public......because I don’t recall that happening?

do you recall your dear leader making lindsey grahams cell phone number public or did you forget?

Quote:
Maybe that time when a Republican who owned a restaurant refused service to someone on Obama’s staff?

here’s a tow truck driver leaving a woman stranded for her bernie sanders stickers

http://time.com/4320428/bernie-sande...-donald-trump/

i just googled “democrats refused service” and that popped up on top

you know how to google i assume...

Quote:
Just last weekend Texas Senator Ted Cruze and his wife were chased out of a Washington DC restaurant because Democratic constituents wouldn’t leave them alone.

hahahaha. he can microwave fish at home

seriously, fuck him

Quote:
I’m not trying to represent Republicans as doing everything right -actually, far from it-

really? where and when did you go far from it? honest question.

show us.

Quote:
but I don’t recall this sort of behavior in recent years......but any help remembering is greatly appreciated!!!

i guess all this time you’ve been in a coma?

i know, i know it’s serious.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|