View Single Post
Old 10.12.2018, 09:50 AM   #4725
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Why do you keep bringing up Hannity and Infowars? Please show me where I used information from them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
This is by far the most important post to this thread in the past couple of weeks and I’m afraid a few here are so caught up in their petty foolishness that they don’t realize it.

You see, this has nothing to do about you liking/ despising Alex Jones (I for one am not a fan of his continuous blathering and yelling), rather, about a mass effort to shut a voice down.

Believe it or not, Alex Jones is one of the ALL TIME GREATEST multi-level marketers in the history of multi-level marketing! The content of his radio show attracted listeners and the listeners supported Alex Jones by purchasing whatever product he was shelling.

Alex created his pyramid by placing station owners and station managers under him (in his down line). Any products sold to listeners calling a number attached to a specific station, that owner / manager go a cut of the pyramid profits. It got to where so much money was rolling in, Alex Jones was no longer having to pay for the Air Time.

It’s important to understand the difference between advertisers: beer companies, hotel chains and your local grocery store. These were not the types of companies supporting or buying airtime on stations when the Alex Jones Show was on. Instead, it was companies with product names you don’t see on store shelves, but products we’re familiar with: nale vitality, do it yourself home water filtration systems, six month supply of MRE’s for a family of four...these were the type of products advertising on the show.

Outside the Over-The-Air terrestrial radio waves, Alex Jones had multiple podcast (5) on iTunes, Spotify, a FB page and YouTube channel that the masses flocked to......and with a concerted effort, the current social media platforms took it all away in a single day.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND......a single platform didn’t shut Alex Jones down because of something he said and then after some backlash and bad press, the other platforms decided to flex their self righteousness.

NO NO NO......it was a concerted movement —COLLUSION— to shut Alex down and it’s simply WRONG!!!! Once you start with Alex Jones, it’s not that far from shutting down church service webstreams or preaches podcasts. News Papers are slowly dying and for some reason FREEDOM OF THE PRESS isn’t transitioning to social media platforms.

So why was Alex Jones shut down?

The elections are coming up and the left is desperate.

No worries......because of Alex Jones, someone is currently creating a new platform that the left will have no control over.

And for those of you who think I’m crazy......just look at the BILLIONS of dollars FB lost over the past couple of weeks due to people leaving FB in droves.

Another way to say it, the very group of people who would vilify you for refusing service to gays, people of color or religion are the same individuals applauding Alex Jones being shot down......the fact they don’t understand the difference is the DIVISION of America!!!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|