View Single Post
Old 10.13.2018, 04:52 AM   #4729
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
thank you for what??

For showing with your own words that I’m not banging the drum for anyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

This is what you offer......what a freaking joke!!!

I do a recap of the week and because I quoted our President......that’s banging a drum?

Using your logic -???- quoting Crooked Hillary somehow isn’t banging the drum for her?

I was presenting both sides, but clearly you only see it one way......and this is why Democrats and the FarLeft are loosing!!

And this......

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
There are around 310 million Americans. Two major parties. Your generalizations of about one of them is getting boring.

evollove responds with a census report?

Do you not think that America realizes that “We Must Disobey-We Must Disrupt “ and ANTIFA as being associated with the Democratic Party?

YES — it’s mostly associated with the FarLeft, but when Crooked Hillary opens her mouth saying the Democratic Party cannot be civil unless they have the power, America recognizes that as being mainstream Democrat and America voted two years ago they wanted NO PART of that......and I believe they will soon do so again!!!

I noticed how neither one of you addressed Hillary’s statement???

Oh - I wasn’t banging the drum-drum for Alex Jones, just pointed out that it’s bad JuJu when social media platforms silence content.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|