View Single Post
Old 10.14.2018, 07:47 AM   #4736
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
Just a further couple of points:

One important aspect of Fascist ideology is the idea of corporatism, the liquidation of the class struggle into an inter-class union of employers and employees based upon commonality of nationality, race, or whatever. This appears, to me, to be very similar to the "Intersectionalty" ideology of the current political orthodoxy in elite US circles, as demonrail666 has pointed out. It also haa a clear antecedent in domestic US politics in the "Jim Crow," system of the Southeastern US in the early 20th Century, which was also a product of the Democratic Party.

Further, the "Politically Correct" crowd are part of the Globalist elite, as mentioned by demonrail666 regarding the EU, Davos, etc. So, the current situation may be seen as a massive struggle by "commoners" to preserve their liberties in the face of assaults by elites on an intercontinental scale. Thus the severity of the struggle.

I think there are parallels between intersectionality and fascism but I now consider the thinking (for want of a better word) behind much of what it stands for to be so muddled and contradictory and essentially self-defeating that I exhaust myself knowing where to even start with it. Fascism at least has a logic, as does Communism, Free Market Capitalism, Classical Liberalism and all the other grown-up ideologies. They at least allow for a rational argument either for or against them. Identity politics is like a shouting child, whose shouts only become louder and more impassioned the more you try to reason with it. The tragedy is that so-called adults gave it a voice to begin with, so now we're not only doomed to having to listen to it but even adjust our lives according to its imbecilic demands.

--

See? This is what happens when I'm deprived of football for a week.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|