View Single Post
Old 10.24.2018, 01:35 PM   #4825
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I voted early too.

Then came home to the news about pipe bombs sent to prominent democrats.

I assume a disgruntled Democrat is behind all this, because they are the ones who are hysterical and out of control and prone to violence, right?

EDIT: I was being sarcastic with the above comment, but I couldn't resist checking out the Breitbart crowd. First comment I see:

Lolol—awww come on people- this is a set up.. Dims trying to affect the voting

Another winner:

Of course it is a trick. They almost always find the sender in these cases but I will bet the ranch they never find these senders. If they do happen to find them it will not be revealed who they are until after the mid-terms. This is just another desperate attempt by the Left to fool the masses that get their news and politics spoon fed to them by Google, Facebook and their television sets.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|