View Single Post
Old 12.18.2018, 03:45 PM   #5435
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
No, I wasn’t calling them heffers. I was pointing out that heffers can’t be Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders......it says so in the contract each one signs. Reality is, those girls could gain 10lbs each and we probably couldn’t tell, but the scale they must regularly weigh in on knows.

I’m not saying it’s right......and I’m glad my daughters never showed much interest in cheerleading, even if just at the high school level, but contracts can be very specific regarding individuals who choose to enter in to one.

Back when the NBA first had a team in the Olympics, Reebok won the right for the warmups the players wore. Michael Jordan’s Nike contract prevented him from being seen wearing the Reebok logo. When Team USA won the gold medal, Jordan covered the Reebok logo with an American Flag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
damn. and you call these people heffers?

fucked up man. fuuuucked uuuuup.

self deprecation i get. but insulting other. thats mean bro
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|