View Single Post
Old 12.19.2018, 06:16 PM   #31
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Deezel, please stop trying to confuse people into believing that I have a massive sockpuppet army. It’s just me, space, Phoenix, ink., and that prick glice. I bet you had no idea that I never left Oklahoma City, never really married a smexxy yung Australasian, or had a version 3.0 created in my image. Well, maybe YOU did. Maybe you know that I’m really posting from a truck stop bathroom on I35 as I pay my way out from soul crushing amerikkkan debt servicing the long haul drivers??? Maybe you know. Maybe you know because you are me??? Have you considered that? Fucking consider that.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|