View Single Post
Old 12.19.2018, 06:32 PM   #36
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
Deezel, please stop trying to confuse people into believing that I have a massive sockpuppet army. It’s just me, space, Phoenix, ink., and that prick glice. I bet you had no idea that I never left Oklahoma City, never really married a smexxy yung Australasian, or had a version 3.0 created in my image. Well, maybe YOU did. Maybe you know that I’m really posting from a truck stop bathroom on I35 as I pay my way out from soul crushing amerikkkan debt servicing the long haul drivers??? Maybe you know. Maybe you know because you are me??? Have you considered that? Fucking consider that.

I bet you did marry an Austriasian, and I bet her name is adolf isn't it? Has all the Lumberjacking-off in the Canadian outback gone to your head. Just you and your sick sock puppet "friends" such as Tesla, and swa(heeley) to keep you company on Neighbours street.

Prisoner cell block H?! More like prisoner SYG!
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|