View Single Post
Old 12.19.2018, 07:06 PM   #39
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Over a decade ago (has it been so long, my dearest friends), I believed that you were a fan of Diesel brand clothing, and only later became clued into the fact that it was your favorite huff.

I can’t answer your second part, as I’ve never experienced that problem. For some reason, despite the fact that I look like a pale bloated troglodyte, the finest example of human fauna sees fit to lay next to me. I’m an idiot, have no penis to speak of, a wafting stench, and skin sores that cover my entire body. How could this be, that a rather attractive, yet slovenly drunkard such as yourself, couldn’t find one (or three) willing to take your seed upon her belly??????
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|